Wer von euch ist that pervert with 'motion sensors'?

Vaterlich

Gestern Abend habe ich diesen Blogbeitrag über Couchsurfing bzw. Sexsurfing und Kommentare dazu gelesen. Nach einigen haben die Kommentaren begonnen, sich wiederzuholen, in die Richtung: "Der Host wollte mich f*cken". Dann ist Tatiana die Bühne betreten. Als ich beim Lesen die 'motion sensors' in ihrem Kommentar erreichte, lachte ich mich Tod! Unmittelbar kam die goldene Schuss: 'like a serial killer' und somit war ich vor Lachen schon Tod! Mit so wenigen Wörtern quasi einen deutsche Version von Jack Nickolson Poster im 'the Shining' zu malen - Was für einen Talent!

the-shining-sequel

Selten liest man übrigens 'Germany' and 'Turkey' nacheinander. Habe ich schon gesagt, dass sie talentvoll ist?

Without further ado, hier ist ihr Kommentar:

"I had horrible experiences with perverts from Germany and Turkey trying to take advantage of me on couch surfing. I had to RUN out of the house twice-both were Turkish men. After the sick idealogy of the muslim male in Turkey I will never travel aone to another muslim country. They do not respect women neither did their prophet so they will not respect you no matter what you do-so don’t try and don’t pretend that “some muslim men” NO. Their profit states very clearly that they have a RIGHT to hit and abuse women-even if THEY do NOT use that right they still Believe IN THeiR ReLIGION THAT THey HAVe THe RIGHT.
I was very distressed by these occurrences and I hope some woman reads my comment and does not couch surf in Turkey or any other nation where the predominant religion is Islam. As far as the German pervert he was a voyeur, a peeping tom and he enjoyed photographing women-he had cameras ALL OVER his apartment and he had MOTION SENSORS-he was like a serial killer."

https://etramping.com/couchsurfing-or-sexsurfing-what-is-the-difference-nowadays/